Average Girl Average Girl

Holy shit. I just came on NG looking for some art of yours to use as a CD cover image for my MP3 player and the Evil-Dog Xmas tracks I have. Glad I came across this. Its been years since I've listened to anything from Hania. Now its been 1 minute and this shit will be listened to several times more very shortly. Great stuff as always.

For The People For The People

Thought provoking indeed.

A real joy to listen to, a feel good kinda vibe but definately paints pictures in my head of something fantastic. Reminds me of a harder "TOE" listen to them if you get a chance, strictly instramental. Keep it up and thanks!

sinecadenza responds:

Thank you for the review. We are currently working on more stuff. We will release them here when they are done!

Rainy Day - Ricardo Basora Rainy Day - Ricardo Basora

Great Stuff Man!

Very nice, a joy to listen to. I had trouble finding the EP on your site. All I found was Naivete, Our Last Journey & The Back Seat Driver Demo none of which I saw with 6 songs.

Listen to TOE, a japanese music group whom you remind me of.

Rudolph The Punk Reindeer Rudolph The Punk Reindeer

I came here for this!

Very pleased to find this. Had your punk drummer boy collab tune in my head from last year and came here looking for more. Glad I found this, thanks man!

Suck My Dick - Line Crossers Suck My Dick - Line Crossers

Your singing sucks?

I disagree, this was a phenomenal piece. It's funny cause I can only picture your animations with your actual voice. I think if I met you and you said, "Hello" I'd start crackin up cause I can see Blown Out Of Proportion & Siblings characters. You are a true gift to this world, more people need to see/hear your work. Well done!

JunkYardAnimations responds:

haha thanks a lot bro, but I still think my voice sucks haha, it's funny because my brothers the back up singer in a popular band, I think he got all the voice talent... but only I can write rude comedic genius!!!

When I Lay You Down When I Lay You Down

GUTS!

Haha, nice.

"present me wit a piece of that Agrokrag."

RPSA RPSA

Je Declare La Guerre Des Pousses

I'm not sure what has me listening to this for the 38th time in a row now. Perhaps the french or the electronica 8-bit style. I'm a big fan of vietrap, jpop & most other music I can't understand what's being said. Never-the-less I really dig this piece. Nice work.

Di Hoc [Go to School] Di Hoc [Go to School]

Lay Tien Cho Gai.

Hahah, Vietrapper, Lab Scholar, Rap Gangster, Haha I Love This. Gotta Have My Boy Translate For Me, I Hear A Few Things I Recognize. I Like It, Get Phong Le To Colab On A Piece Wit Ya!! Love It!

Solus- In Soviet Russia Solus- In Soviet Russia

Groovin'

The First 25 Seconds Totally Reminds Me Of A Game For SuperNES Called "Mario Paint." If You Never Played It, You Should. The Pitch Is Slightly Different But Yeah. All Around This Piece Is Pretty Sweet & Does Remind Me Of Moscow. This Piece Would Go Well With Mickey Mouse & The Ninja Turtles Dancing Around Red Square. Nice Work.

SolusLunes responds:

Mmm. Mario Paint.

Funny Fob/Viet song Funny Fob/Viet song

Haha

Not Bad, Now You Make Me Wanna Listen To Phong Le & Khahn Nho Fo Sho!! Vietnamese Style Dawg! Haha Love The Voices, Collab With Phong Le!!