Super Halloween Fun Time Super Halloween Fun Time

Fuckin Yanush, outstanding. I got an insulin pump 7 months ago, shit is going well/better. Glad I wondered back to NG yet again. Great stuff as always.

InsulinpumpClock responds:

I hope you wander back more and more. I like reviews and people like you are a joy to get reviews from and there are plenty of these movies. I'm glad you got a pump. "You have diabetes."

Obama - Gov. Shutdown Obama - Gov. Shutdown

Hahahaa, I don't know whats more entertaining, this fine piece of flash or this anthonyburkett2 comment below. Your satire is obvious enough but this anthonyb, haha. Great way to end the day, thanks guys.

Batman eats Pikachu Batman eats Pikachu

Every now and then NG makes me think, "These guys know solid front page material." This is one of those times. Thank you.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

I pressed BACKSPACE by accident during the final battle. I lost T_T - Fun never the less.

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Stellar!

Great game, wonderful cameos by so many NES favorites. I'm sure I have the same question as many about reversing the controls AWSD instead of arrows. I play with my right hand crossed over my left but its a struggle. Its a personal problem like my crappy wireless keyboard who's keys lock and repeat even when using a game pad. Never the less great game, I watched it go from Version 1.1 to 1.3 in less than a week, keep up with whatever improvements you are making, I love it! But I hate the freaking Megabobo BOSS!!

CycloManiacs2 CycloManiacs2

Super Villians Layer

Woulda never thought I'd make it this far, gotta shut off the 4 safety shutdown things. Getting 11x Boost with Daft Lorna was painful but felt so rewarding after I finally completed it. Great game, can't wait for the 3rd. Now to hopefully complete this game!

Average Girl Average Girl

Holy shit. I just came on NG looking for some art of yours to use as a CD cover image for my MP3 player and the Evil-Dog Xmas tracks I have. Glad I came across this. Its been years since I've listened to anything from Hania. Now its been 1 minute and this shit will be listened to several times more very shortly. Great stuff as always.

For The People For The People

Thought provoking indeed.

A real joy to listen to, a feel good kinda vibe but definately paints pictures in my head of something fantastic. Reminds me of a harder "TOE" listen to them if you get a chance, strictly instramental. Keep it up and thanks!

sinecadenza responds:

Thank you for the review. We are currently working on more stuff. We will release them here when they are done!

Rainy Day - Ricardo Basora Rainy Day - Ricardo Basora

Great Stuff Man!

Very nice, a joy to listen to. I had trouble finding the EP on your site. All I found was Naivete, Our Last Journey & The Back Seat Driver Demo none of which I saw with 6 songs.

Listen to TOE, a japanese music group whom you remind me of.

LEAVING LEAVING

Very nice

If you ever wind up making prints let me know. Definately something I'd like to share with guests who visit my place.

Satan Has Class Satan Has Class

Beautifully crafted...

when will the prints be available?

The dog (reloaded) The dog (reloaded)

NG Store

Where can I purchase a print?

dani2d responds:

Thanks!...I'm working on it..